Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Dehradun January 22, 2013 - some difficulties

First of all, my camera battery ran out Monday afternoon and I cannot get it to charge.  I have to narrow down which component is the culprit.  So I have no photos for today but am planning to borrow some which I will add later.

Secondly, one of our local workers became ill today, so we are down a set of hands.  We are more concerned for the well-being of this person, but because everyone is so essential, we miss the capable hands.  We will manage, but our thoughts are also for a speedy recovery.

Lastly, we had a very long day - not only because of cases we had scheduled, but also because of walk-ins that were added and a couple of patients who needed to have dressing changes.  One of our patients has some need for extra cleaning, so this made for some extra trips and need for more supplies.

We got home late, and after our heavy breakfasts and late gourmet lunch, I just went to bed.  I know when I have to call it quits!

No comments: